May 2, 2017 8:00 - 10:00 AM
The Gansevoort Park Avenue
Park Avenue Ballroom
420 Park Avenue
New York, NY
U.S. News and World Report will be unveiling of their public policy innovation platform. This new venture encompasses their Best Country, Best States, and upcoming Best City project to bring transparency to the crossroads between the public and private sectors and the communities they serve. We will be discussing how we are using data and storytelling to benchmark progress and innovation on a local, national, and global scale.
- Brian Kelley, Editor and Chief Content Officer, U.S. News and World Report
- Eric Gertler, Co-Chairman, U.S. News and World Report
- Anne Blender, SVP, Account Director, BAV Consulting – a WPP Company
- Peter Hirshberg, Co-Founder, Maker City project
- Ali Spencer, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Co.